As promised last week, I recorded for you a step-by-step preparation of the skin for a special occasion at night – like a party, a wedding, graduation, and etc. I showed and talked about everything, from the cleaning of the skin before you start to apply makeup, till the final touches. I also showed tricks of illuminating contour, which is essential for those days that you want to look good in pictures! I really hope you all like it and make use of the tutorial!
P.S. I haven’t forgotten the day-to-day skin, that tutorial is yet to come, along with the eye makeup preparation. Stay tuned!
– Primer PHOTO FINISH by Smashbox
– Foundation Forever Skin by Dior (031)
– Powder by Nars (Beach)
– Concealer “Radiant Creamy Concealer” (Custard)
– DALLAS by Benefit (for Contouring)
– Blush Rockatour by Benefit
– Sweathearts Blush by Too Faced (Candy Glow)
– Illuminator Soft & Gentle by Mac
– Lipstick: Snob by Mac
– Eyes with eye shadows from the “In the Light” palette by STILA
– Brushes: Sigma Beauty
– Errings: Ludora