Good morning my beautiful ladies!
I am super excited about the tutorial I have for you ladies today. I used the new Electric palette by Urban Decay, that you have chosen in last Friday’s video. I have elaborated a super hot smokey eyes full of color (loveee it). I used the beautiful blue that you ladies asked for and I mixed it with a purple tone and a touch of green. I really hope you all like it and make use of the tutorial.
Lets take a look?
– Primer “Photo Finish” by Smashbox
– Foundation “Teint Miracle” by Lâncome
– Powder “Beach” by Nars
– Bronzer “Self-adjusting Bronze” by Stila (for contouring)
– Blush “Danity” by MAC
– Iluminador “Hungry Heart” by NARS
– Electric Palette by Urban Decay
– Black eyeliner by Avon
– Eyeliner “smudge stick” ULTRAMARINE color by Stila
– Gel Eyeliner by Lâncome
– Mascara by Clinique
– Lipstick Crystal Rose by Eudora
– Lip liner by NYX (color: Mauve)
Brushes: Sigma Beauty