I am back with the fourth and last episode of the webserie Makeup Movement, for Natura!
Today’s episode the actress Juliana Didone and I welcomed Marcos Costa, Natura’s official makeup artist. He gave us incredible makeup and beauty tips/tricks and also taught us how to prepare the skin with the new Natura Una’s foundation. This foundation has become one of my favorites, it is super versatile and it is a guaranteed natural effect, ideal for our daily routine. Let’s check it out?
Products used for my makeup:
– Mousse foundation with powder effect, by Natura Una: high and exclusive technology with silky mousse texture, the foundation is transformed into matte velvety finish on the face, even in combination and oily skin.
– Multi-effect blush, by Natura Una: unique 3-D technology and a color that matches every skin tone.
– Black kajal pencil, by Natura Una: has soft tip and intense color..
– Intense pink4 lipstick : intense color with uniform coverage and good fixation. This color looks incredible for darker skin tones, highlighting the skin tone and giving bold color to the lips
Produtos usade for Juliana’s makeup:
-Mousse foundation with powder effect, by Natura Una: high and exclusive technology with silky mousse texture, the foundation is transformed into matte velvety finish on the face, even in combination and oily skin.
– Multi-effect eye shadow color 2, by Natura Una: exclusive 3-D technology, high shimmer, metallic effect and long duration. Intensified appearance/look.
– 2 in 1 mascara, by Natura Una: lengthens and offers 63% more volume to eyelashes, long lasting lipstick pink 60: it’s “stick” format makes it easy to apply and has a matte finish.