We all live a busy life on our day-to-day right?! #ModernWomen haha. There is so much to do that sometime we don’t have time to stop and do our makeup, for this reason, I am here to share some tricks I use to create an #expresslook. I did a step by step with tall the products I used, check it out:
1. Apply foundation: I used the mousse foundation that I love so much by Natura Una. It leaves the skin with a satin finish, matte (I don’t even need to use powder) and it covers super well. In addition, it is super practical for being a 3 in 1 (foundation + concealer + powder) perfect for an express look. My color is Bege Mel (Honey Beige).
2. Concealer under the eyes: I like to apply concealer to brighten the area below the eyes. I used the full coverage concealer by Natura Una in the color: Medium beige.
3. Bronzing powder on the cheeks: I used the bronzer from the Faces trio which I love! The bronzer is perfect for the day-to-day because it leaves the makeup natural and slims out the face.
4. Eyeshadow on the eyelid: ideally you should use a neutral and opaque eyeshadow. I used the Mono eyeshadow by Natura Aquarela in the color 11 – suede.
5. Mascara to give focus to the eyes! Em For light and practical makeups, mascaras are your best friend! I applied the Extreme Volume by Natura Una on the upper and lower lashes.
6. Burgundy Matte Lipstick 01 by Aquarela To finalize and give an OOMPH and sophistication to this simple makeup. I love it! Being practical nowadays is a must, right?!
Take a look how it turned out:
What did you think? What are your tricks for an express look?