Hello everyone! After the holidays, it’s time to start 2020. First and foremost, I wish you a year of great success, positive attitudes, wise choices, generosity, optimism and confidence in your ability to perform. Lets make it happen. For this a good planning is fundamental. If travel is accounted for in the next twelve months – and I sincerely hope you are because seeing the world is a fundamental part of personal growth – then I will tell you 5 destinations that will be very high in 2020.
1. JAPAN. A country that is enchanted by its kindness, safety, cleanliness, cuisine and above all the perfect marriage between tradition and technology. By 2020 it will host the Olympic Games and be targeted worldwide. Start with Tokyo and stay at the sensational Aman Tokyo. Also include Kyoto, Nara and Hiroshima in your itinerary.
2. EGYPT. Pharaoh’s Land has a historical legacy that impresses anyone. It is safe to say that the only one of the Seven Wonders still in the world is in Cairo: the Pyramids of Giza. The time is right to travel through Egypt. Go beyond Cairo and take a cruise through the Nile to see the archaeological treasures that exist between Luxor and Aswan.
3. TURKS AND CAICOS. Year round sunshine and one of the most incredible blues in the Caribbean is what you’ll find on this archipelago just a thousand miles from Miami. If you want to stay in a private paradise take a look at the super exclusive Amanyara. Pure luxury surrounded by blue!
4. SPAIN. This is a country that has everything to please. If you want beautiful beaches, there is! If you want big urban centers with good museums, there is! If you want art, there is plenty! If cooking is what you crave, there is too. At least two weeks are needed to explore a little of this country so full of character: Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, Seville, Ronda, Malaga, Ibiza, Formentera, Majorca, Menorca and so on …
5. ARGENTINA. Wonderful wines, exquisite cuisine, ski resorts, beautiful lakes, penguins and glaciers are just a little of what you’ll find in this peculiar country where the world ends. Start in Buenos Aires, stretch to Mendoza, Bariloche, Ushuaia and don’t miss the glaciers of El Calafate at all, you will be dazzled by the magnificence of Mother Nature.
Now just choose the destination and schedule the trip. Which one do you prefer?
I wish you a year of great prosperity.
XoXo and see you next Tuesday.