Are you guys ready for some REAL hair talk?! When I was a teenager (still in High School) I found the love for hair masks and taking better care of my hair – growing up I always had sleek full hair, but after I moved to the States (maybe because of different water/ food) I noticed a big change in my hair, it started loosing life and growing slowly. So, hair masks and treatments changed my life (my hair started growing fast again, and filled with life) so, since then I’ve been obsessed with them!
I have to say I have tried MANY, MANY hair treatments before, but the product I’m reviewing for you guys today, blew my mind – my hair has never felt so soft in such a short amount of time (and trust me, I’m so picky)!
BEFORE AND AFTER
So let me introduce you to the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots, a product that is super popular in Brazil (and was only available there, until last year) – BUUUUUT it just hit the US shelves in 2019, and of course I had to try it! Check out how you can rescue your damaged hair in 1 minute!!!
– The single dose-tube contains a deeply absorbing blend of Pro-Vitamin B5
– Delivers salon-like hair between professional treatments
– Rinses quickly to avoid weighed down hair
HOW TO USE IT:
– Take care at selecting a shampoo! (I like to use a shampoo that gives me volume, like the Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo because my hair is very fine and flat).
– Use the Intense Rescue Shots weekly instead of your normal conditioner
– While in the shower, apply generously to fully saturate hair, root-to-tip (I usually target more of my ends, where my hair is more damaged)
– Leave in for 30 seconds (ONLY)!
– Rinse for 30 seconds (don’t over rinse)
The Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots just hit shelves in the U.S. and are available now at Pantene.com – see here!
Este conteúdo foi patrocinado pela Pantene, mas todas opiniões são minhas.