Rio will shake this week! Our diva Camila comes with all her brilliance and her Brazilianness to launch in the Wonderful City an exclusive collection signed by her for the Californian multi-brand Revolve. Pure luxury!
And since Rio will be the backdrop of this super launch, I point out some places that I love in the city and that you need to see and review.
1. Christ the Redeemer. He’s up there on the hill blessing everyone. There are accredited vans that speed up and leave you at the foot of the statue.
2. Sugar Loaf. A classic in the city. Climb the cable car, admire the beautiful look and try to stay until sunset.
3. Barra da Tijuca beach. If there is a city that cultivates its beaches like no other in the world, it is Rio. Barra da Tijuca is an immense and quiet beach. Enjoy the sunset while drinking coconut water.
4. Guanabara Bay. Considered one of the most beautiful coves in the world. You can’t miss the chance to get to know it!
5. Urca wall. A little corner in Rio de Janeiro. The locals love to sit on the walls of Urca to have a beer, throw away conversation and worship the farewell of the king.
6. Delta hang-jump. Go for it! It’s your chance to have a great adventure with a jaw-dropping scenario. Are you courageous?
7. Windsurfing or kite roll. Rio has winds that blow in favor of those who love the sea. Enjoy the good winds.
8. Arpoador. Sung in verse and prose by so many good people. A corner that deserves your applause. Enjoy lunch at Arp, the wonderful restaurant signed by Roberta Sudbrack at the Arpoador Hotel.
9. Botanical Garden. Paths of peace in the excitement of Rio. Take a walk there. Just ahead is Parque Lage where our muse will be the star of the party!
10. Guanabara Palace. Former residence of Princess Isabel and currently seat of the State Government. A building full of history and with beautiful gardens.
Come to Rio to see our Camila shine in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
I wish you all a colorful week. XoXo