Today’s tutorial is of a beautiful and feminine makeup inspired on the hotttt blonde – Giovanna Ewbank! I received many requests through email to recreate the makeup that she wore on Dança dos Famosos (Dancing with the Stars), and I loved the idea since I followed from instagram and I was drooling over the makeups that she wore. I decided to inspire myself on the one that I most liked, with neutral/grayish eyes and pink lips. It is such a usable and sophisticated makeup! I really hope you like it and make us of it!
- Primer PHOTO FINISH by Smashbox
- FOREVER SKIN foundation by Dior
- POREFection powder by Lorac
- Bronzer (for contouring) Hoola by Benefit
- Blush SweetHearts by Too Faced
- Giorgio Armani Highlighter