Hiiii my loves!
I am so excited to write this post on such a special day for me – my birthday! haha I love my birthday and for those who follow me already know this! I like to tell everyone its my birthday and receives many kisses and hugs all day (I’ve always been like this since I was little). Therefore, today’s tutorial is on a special makeup for birthdays. I have just arrived in Milan today, and I will be here for 2 days for Milan Fashion Week (work, that’s right! haha), but after that, I already have a beautiful and tropical vacation planned with my husband, for us to relax and really celebrate my birthday!
I hope you like the makeup that I created with love. It is super elaborate and feminine! Let’s check it out?!
- Embryolisse Hydrating Face Creme
- Primer: Photo Finish by Smashbox
- Foundation: “Sheer Glow” by NARS (Color: Stromboli)
- Concealer: Radiant Creamy Concealer by Nars (Custard)
- Pó: PoreFection da Lorac
- Clinique Bronzer
- Blush: Sweethearts by Too Faced
- Giorgio Armani Highlighter
- Primer Soft Ochre by Mac
- Tartelette Palette by Tarte
- Vice 2 Palette Shadows by UD
- Gel liner by Tarte (Clay Pot Waterproof Liner)
- “Perversion” Mascara by Urban Decay
- Fake lashes (105) by Ardell