Last week I had a few errands to run so I decided to do a makeup with a combination of colors that are super trends in 2016. The Serenity blue, a beautiful light blue, and the Rose Quartz – a super feminine pink which is also the color of the moment! Together they created an extremely different and beautiful result, even though it was colorful, the makeup itself was light for using only pastels! I love versatile looks!
For this reason, I decided to show the step-by-step in a photo tutorial for anyone who wants to re-create it! I really hope you like it:
1. Start off applying a black liner along the upper eyelashes;
2. Smudge that out with the sponge on one of the dual ends of the liner;
3. With a pencil brush, smoke out the blue eyeshadow on top of that black liner you had applied, pulling the shadow towards the outer corner of the eyes thus creating a gradient of colors;
4. Blend, blend, blend in windshield wiping motions towards the crease;
5. For even prettier results, add a lighter shade of blue on the outer edges to the center of the eyelids;
6. Apply a charcoal shade to the outer corners for a more intense smokey;
7. Finalize with lots of mascara!
8. To continue with the pastels, use a lipstick in the rose quartz shade for a more feminine touch to the makeup;
What did you think of the final results, my loves?!