The concept of a well located hotel with unbeatable views has been successfully updated in Fernando de Noronha. Pousada Morena has a delightful proposal that combines a relaxed atmosphere, charm, comfort, respect for the environment, and of course, proximity to that paradisiacal sea. So, come with me.
Pousada Morena is located in a very central point of the island, in Floresta Velha, between Vila dos Trinta and Vila do Boldró. Its doors are always open and welcomes everyone with tremendous hospitality. It has 23 charming accommodations divided into five categories, in two-story bungalows with glass walls, with a bedroom on the ground floor and another on the upper floor, with some suites located in the main building along with the lobby, restaurant and the beautiful shop.
Gardens and many fruit trees bring wonderful energy. In addition, a hydroponic garden supplies not only Pousada Morena but also Colina Pousada and Paraíso Noronha, all belonging to the same group.
The Inn is integrated with nature and focuses on sustainability. A primordial point since we are talking about a marine sanctuary of great importance, formed by 21 volcanic islands, protected by a National Marine Park (which occupies 70% of the archipelago) and the other 30% being the Fernando de Noronha Environmental Protection Area. In 2001, as a result of this, Fernando de Noronha was designated by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Site.
The leisure area is formed by an infinity pool, jacuzzis facing Morro do Pico, lounge chairs ready for relaxation, spa, gym and sauna. Pousada Morena has very instagrammable corners. The rooms are spacious, charming, brand new, with furniture in neutral colors, lots of wood and burnt cement walls that bring sophistication and warmth. Bathrooms have solar heated showers, L’Occitane amenities and delicious towels.
If you want to schedule some tours around Leao Beach, Sueste, Sancho Bay, Porcos Bay, Cacimba do Padre, Conceição… talk to the concierge and your agenda will be organized in the blink of an eye. The staff is wonderful.
To get to Fernando de Noronha there are Azul and Gol flights departing daily from São Paulo, Recife, and Natal to this paradise. Getting there is easy, but it’s hard to leave this paradise.
I wish you a week of wonderful vibes.